Creo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) has established the following personal information protection policy regarding the handling of information of customers using various services and websites (hereinafter referred to as “the service”)provided by our company.
Enactment May 11, 2010
Last updated April 17, 2019
President and Representative Director Yutaka Ishiyama
Personal information protection philosophy
In order to handle it, we will set this personal information protection policy as a code of conduct to be followed by officers and employees, etc., and ensure thorough compliance.
We do not use personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified in advance.
We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information in consideration of the content and size of our business. We will not use it for other purposes and we will take measures for that purpose.
Establish internal control system
- We comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines and other standards set by the government.
- We will maintain internal regulations that define how to handle personal information.
- We will take measures to prevent and correct (improve) leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- Appoint a "personal information protection manager" to ensure compliance with internal regulations.
- We will continuously improve the personal information management system for personal information protection.
Inquiry correspondence of complaint, consultation, disclosure about personal information
- If there is a request from the person (including an agent) regarding the disclosure, correction, use and suspension of the provision of personal information subject to disclosure held by the company, after confirming the person, We will respond promptly. We will also respond to questions and consultations regarding the handling of our personal information. We will also respond to complaints and consultations. However, we may not be able to comply with your request for deletion of personal information subject to disclosure if it violates legal storage obligations.
- Inquiries regarding our personal information in (1) above will be received at the following contact. Depending on the content of your inquiry, we may ask you to submit necessary documents and answer your questions. Please note that if you send your response using personal mail, a 1,000 yen (including tax) fee may be applied. For other matters, we will respond in accordance with our complaint and disclosure rules. The reception window is from 10 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
Person in charge: Personal information complaint consultation consultation disclosure window
Acquisition and use of personal information
- 【Purpose】・・・・・Section 5reference "matters concerning the use of personal information"
- 【Optional offer】
If we ask customers and others to provide personal information, it is optional for you to provide us with personal information. However, depending on the type of information that can not be provided, we may not be able to provide some or all of our services.
- 【Information to be acquired automatically】
In our WEB site, access log is recorded for the evaluation of our own WEB site. Cookies are not used. We will properly manage any automatically acquired information in accordance with our information security regulations.
- 【Use and provision to third parties】
When acquiring and using personal information and employee personal information handled in all businesses, we clarify the purpose of use and handle personal information properly within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. In addition, we have taken measures to prevent off-purpose use. In addition, we will not provide or disclose the acquired personal information to any third party other than the one we agreed to in advance.
The Company may outsource some or all of the processing of personal information to external contractors in order to facilitate business. (In this case, a contractor with sufficient security management measures will be selected and the security management measures will be required in the contract.)
Personal information manager Yutaka Ishiyama
Matters concerning the purpose of use of personal information
We handle personal information only in the following range except in special cases according to the law.
- Personal information of the customer who received the inquiry
- For reply to your inquiry
Means and method to provide：It is stored by cryptographic or electronic media and provided by secure means of transport.
Contacts such as complaints, consultations, suspension of use：
Personal information complaint consultation disclosure window
Try EDR Support Service
If you have an accountsign in